The Aeros Care-E-Vac 3 is a high-vacuum and high-flow AC/DC-powered portable suction unit. It provides suction wherever wall suction is unavailable.
Care-E-Vac 3 is packaged in a compact, durable, molded polycarbonate and ABS blend case. The unit is compact and very lightweight. It is an excellent choice for hospital code carts, patient transport and wherever battery powered suction is needed.
- Constant suction providing 550 mmHg and 50 LPM flow
- Easy to clean and process for quick turnarounds
- Compact and lightweight
- Smallest footprint in its class
- Permanently attached power cord cannot be lost or misplaced
- 3 year warranty
- Dimensions: 10.5” W x 8.5” D x 8.5” H
- Weight: 10.5 lbs
- Vacuum Range: 0 to 550 mmHg
- Free Air FLow: 50 LPM for 60 minutes
- Pump: 12 VDC oil-less diaphragm type
- Canister: 800 cc disposable plastic with mechanical shutoff (adjustable bracket will accept any size canister)
- Capacity: Adjustable up to 1200 cc standard
- Tubing: 6' disposable sterile plastic
- Suction Tip: Disposable Yankauer with control vent
- Vacuum Regulator: Rotary type on panel
- Vacuum Gauge: Calibrated to 0-20”/500 mmHg
- Power: AC: 110 Volts, 60 Hz DC: 12 Volts (nominal). Battery Type: Rechargeable sealed lead-acid Battery Capacity: 12 Volts, 5 Ampere-Hour Average Run Time: 60 minutes when fully charged Charger: Integral trickle type supplied Charge Time: 6 hours or less to 85%
false not grp product
|Item Name||Aeros Care-E-Vac™ 3 Portable Suction Unit|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.