ADC® Adscope™ 602 Traditional Cardiology Stethoscope, Black
This item is a Class II Narcotic, and cannot be ordered online. To learn more about ordering, see medication ordering details or call 800.558.6270.
This item requires a License Authorization Form on file. Learn more
License Authorization Form (LAF) Required
Before we can ship this product to you, we must have a completed LAF on file for your organization. An LAF is a form that gets filled out by your Medical Director or Pharmacist-in-Charge, and provides the approval we need to process your order. Learn more
This item is refrigerated, and a $13.95 handling fee will be applied to your order. Learn more
Refrigerated drugs are only shipped on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to ensure that your shipment arrives during the business week. If you are more than two scheduled ground shipping days from our location in Wisconsin, your refrigerated order will be processed separately from any other items you are ordering, and will be shipped to you via 2nd Day Air.
All refrigerated orders are subject to a $13.95 Refrigeration Handling Fee per order.
Refrigerated drugs are shipped in a heavy-duty Styrofoam shipping cooler, lined with air packets, and enclosed with ICE-BRIX refrigerant packs.
This item may require additional shipping charges due to size. Learn more
Additional Shipping Charges May Apply
Due to the size or weight of this item, it will be shipped via commercial trucking service. Additional shipping charges may apply, and will not be reflected when you place your order online.
Following the placement of your order, a Customer Service Representative will reach out to you with any additional shipping costs, and will confirm you would still like to proceed with the order. If you’d like to know the shipping cost of this item prior to placing your order, give us a call at 800.558.6270.
This is a hazardous item, and can only be shipped via Ground. Learn more
The ADC Adscope™ 602 is a quality stethoscope engineered for precise performance and rugged durability. The combination chestpiece offers both an ultra-sensitive diaphragm for greater amplification and crisper high-frequency transmission as well as an extra-deep bell for low-frequency response. The bi-lumen (dual channel) headset optimizes the acoustic pathway while the ergonomic cardiology headset, made with heavy-walled tubing, large-diameter aural tubes, and a double-leaf tensioning spring, wears easily through thousands of cycles. Its stainless steel construction ensures long-term use.
- Convertible chestpiece provides adult diaphragm/bell or adult/pediatric diaphragm configurations
- AFD technology provides enhanced acoustic response in both adult and pediatric diaphragms
- Light pressure for low, bell-type frequency, firm pressure for high, diaphragm-type frequency
- Chestpiece is CNC-machined and made of surgical stainless steel for rugged durability
- Extra deep bell for quality low-frequency response
- Ultra-sensitive gasketed diaphragms allow greater amplification
- Non-chill bell and diaphragm retaining rims offer patient comfort
- Cardiology headset with large-bore, stainless-steel binaurals fixed at 15° angle to enhance comfort and acoustic seal (tactical model with black anodized aluminum binaurals)
- Bi-lumen (dual bore) PVC tubing is soft and flexible, and has been made without phthalates since 2014
- Adsoft™ Plus silicone eartips with new snap-on connection for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
- Includes accessory kit with bell chestpiece and two spare pairs of Adsoft™ Plus eartips
- Scope ID tag included
- Assembled, inspected and packaged in the USA
- Chestpiece type: Combination
- Chestpiece material: Stainless
- Chestpiece finish: Satin
- Chestpiece weight: 3.9oz (113.3g)
- Diaphragm diameter: 1 3/4” (4.45cm)
- Diaphragm material: Epoxy/fiber glass
- Diaphragm type: Standard
- Bell diameter: 1 3/8” (2.85cm)
- Headset type: Cardiology
- Headset material: Stainless
- Headset finish: Satin
- Tubing length: 19” (48cm)
- Total length: 28” (71cm)
- Total weight: 7.2oz (205g)
|Item Name||ADC® Adscope™ 602 Traditional Cardiology Stethoscope, Black|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.