The ADC Pediatric Pulse Oximeter safely monitors oxygen levels and pulse rate and features one-button operation with a convenient rotating display.
- Accurately measures oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin and pulse rate
- Intended for pediatric use; fits finger circumference: 26-50mm
- Dual color OLED display with adjustable screen brightness
- Display Blood-Oxygen Saturation (SpO2), Pulse Rate, and Pulse Bar
- Two display modes (no adjustable brightness)
- Low battery indicator
- Automatic shut-off
- Adjustable neck strap with quick release lanyard
- Latex free
- 1-Year limited warranty
- SpO2 Measuring Range: 0% - 100%, (resolution is 1%)
- SpO2 Accuracy: 70% - 100%; ±2%; 40% - 69%; ±3%; 0% - 39% unspecified; data update period <13s
- Pulse Rate Range: 25-250 bpm (resolution is 1bpm)
- Pulse Rate Accuracy: 1% or ±1 bpm, whichever is greater; data update period <13s
- Operation Environment: Temperature: 41°F - 104°F; Humidity: 85%; Atmospheric Pressure: 700hPa – 1060hPa
- Storage Environment: Temperature -4°F - 131°F; Humidity: <93%; Atmospheric Pressure: 500hPa – 1060hPa
- Unit Weight:
- 1.9 oz. (with 2AA batteries)
- 0.75 oz. (without batteries)
- Unit Dimensions: 2.24” L x 1.29” W x 1.18” H
Includes: Pulse Oximeter, Lanyard, Two AAA Batteries, and Detailed English/Spanish Instructions.
false not grp product
|Item Name||ADC Pulse Oximeter, Pediatric|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.