The ADC Proscope™ 676 Dual Head Stethoscope combines lightweight comfort with sensitive acoustics. This general-exam scope is ideal for the institutional setting. The stethoscope provides a combination diaphragm and bell suitable for infant patients.
- Chrome-plated zinc combination chestpiece with diaphragm and bell
- Slip-on gray non-chill bell ring for patient comfort
- Adjustable aluminum binaurals with PVC eartips
- Flexible PVC tubing is made without phthalates
- Inspected and packaged in the U.S.A.
- Chestpiece type: Combination
- Chestpiece material: Aluminum
- Chestpiece finish: Mirror
- Chestpiece weight: .96oz (27.2g)
- Diaphragm diameter: .7" (1.9cm)
- Diaphragm material: PVC
- Diaphragm type: Standard
- Bell diameter: .6" (2cm)
- Tubing length: 21” (55.5cm)
- Headset type: Lightweight
- Headset material: Aluminum
- Headset finish: Anodized
- Total length: 31" (78.5cm)
- Total weight: 2.6 (75g)
false not grp product
|Item Name||ADC® Proscope™ 676 Dual Head Stethoscope, Infant|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.