ADC® Diagnostix™ Wall Mounted Aneroid Sphygmomanometer, 750 Series, Latex-free
By American Diagnostics Corporation
The ADC Diagnostix™ 750 Series Wall Aneroid Sphygmomanometer is a dependable medical device used for measuring patient blood pressure. This product features a large-face aneroid with luminescent text on a contrasting black background for easy visibility in virtually any light condition. Its stylish casing compliments any décor.
- Adcuff™ inflation system includes the Adcuff™ black nylon cuff, latex-free inflation bladder, Adflow™ bulb and valve, and eight feet (when extended) of coiled, latex-free tubing
- Large, 6” luminescent dial
- 300mmHg no-pin stop movement withstands the heaviest use
- Contemporary Euro-style ivory case
- Wall bracket that swivels a rotation of 110°
- Complete with necessary hardware and assembly instructions
- Inspected and packaged in the U.S.A. from foreign components
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1
- Cuff range: 23-40 cm
- Cuff size: Adult
- Cuff type: ADCUFF
- Cuff color: Black
- Valve type: ADFLOW
- Number of tubes: Two
- Guage: 805
- Sphyg type: Clock-wall
- Sphyg accuracy: +/-3mmHg at 50ºF(10ºC) – 104ºF(40ºC)
- Sphyg accuracy at extended temperature range: +/-3mmHg or 2% whichever is greater at 50ºF(10ºC) and >104ºF(40ºC)
false not grp product
|Item Name||ADC® Diagnostix™ Wall Mounted Aneroid Sphygmomanometer, 750 Series, Latex-free|
|Cuff Connection Type||Luer|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Care for details.