ADC Advantage™ Ultra Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Monitor, Model 6023N
By American Diagnostics Corporation
Available until stock is depleted
This item is on clearance! Offer Details
This item is on clearance!
While Supplies Last! Shop and save today.
Clearance pricing is only valid on online orders.
With a host of state of the art features and a (BHS) AA rating, the Advantage™ Ultra 6023N is ADC’s top of the line upper arm digital home blood pressure monitor for those who insist on the very best.
- Measures systolic, diastolic pressure, and pulse
- British Hypertension Society (BHS) AA rating ensures unrivaled accuracy
- Smart Logic™ Technology determines ideal inflation level
- Automatic inflation and deflation control
- MAM Advantage™ Average mode automatically averages 3 readings for superior reporting accuracy
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection gives you a warning signal at the appearance of an irregular heartbeat
- Traffic Light Indicator shows you the range within which the indicated blood pressure value lies compared to National Standards
- Displays AM and PM readings separately to help detect morning hypertension
- Advanced 2 zone memory with date and time stamp recalls last 99 readings for two different people
- Extra-large LCD for easier viewing
- PC Link Analyzer Software connects your blood pressure monitor to your PC to download and print data, graphs, charts, and tables of your readings.
- Can be used with Microsoft’s Healthvault and then displayed on aps available for IOS, Android, and Microsoft smart phones and tablets.
- USB Cable for easy PC hook-up
- Self-adjusting wide range rigid latex-free Adult cuff fits arm ranges from 8.7” to 18.1” (22 cm to 46 cm)
- Auto-off to conserve batteries
- AC Adapter included
- 4 “AA” batteries included
- Deluxe Storage Case included
- Meets or exceeds EN 1060-1, and EN 1060-3
- 5 Year Warranty
- Cuff Range: 8.7”-18.1” (22-46cm)
- Display: LCD
- Measuring Method: Oscillometric
- Pressure Sensor: Capacitive
- Systolic/Diastolic Range: 30-280 mmHg
- Pulse Range: 40-200bpm
- Cuff Pressure Display Range: 0–299 mmHg
- Memory: Last 99 Readings x2
- Measuring Resolution: 1mmHg
- Pressure Accuracy: ±3mmHg
- Power Source: 4-AA Alkaline batteries
- Storage Temperature: -4°F - +131°F (–20°C - +55°C)
- Operating Temperature: 50°F-104°F (10°C-40°C)
- Humidity: 15-95%
- Dimensions: 7” x 7” x 3.5”
- Weight: 1.14 lbs.
- Color: Navy
false not grp product
|Item Name||ADC Advantage™ Ultra Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Monitor, Model 6023N|
|Dimension||7in x 7in x 3.5in|
|Battery Type||4 AA Alkaline Batteries|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Care for details.