ADC Advantage™ Ultra Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Monitor, Model 6023N
With a host of state of the art features and a (BHS) AA rating, the Advantage™ Ultra 6023N is ADC’s top of the line upper arm digital home blood pressure monitor for those who insist on the very best.
- Measures systolic, diastolic pressure, and pulse
- British Hypertension Society (BHS) AA rating ensures unrivaled accuracy
- Smart Logic™ Technology determines ideal inflation level
- Automatic inflation and deflation control
- MAM Advantage™ Average mode automatically averages 3 readings for superior reporting accuracy
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection gives you a warning signal at the appearance of an irregular heartbeat
- Traffic Light Indicator shows you the range within which the indicated blood pressure value lies compared to National Standards
- Displays AM and PM readings separately to help detect morning hypertension
- Advanced 2 zone memory with date and time stamp recalls last 99 readings for two different people
- Extra-large LCD for easier viewing
- PC Link Analyzer Software connects your blood pressure monitor to your PC to download and print data, graphs, charts, and tables of your readings.
- Can be used with Microsoft’s Healthvault and then displayed on aps available for IOS, Android, and Microsoft smart phones and tablets.
- USB Cable for easy PC hook-up
- Self-adjusting wide range rigid latex-free Adult cuff fits arm ranges from 8.7” to 18.1” (22 cm to 46 cm)
- Auto-off to conserve batteries
- AC Adapter included
- 4 “AA” batteries included
- Deluxe Storage Case included
- Meets or exceeds EN 1060-1, and EN 1060-3
- 5 Year Warranty
- Cuff Range: 8.7”-18.1” (22-46cm)
- Display: LCD
- Measuring Method: Oscillometric
- Pressure Sensor: Capacitive
- Systolic/Diastolic Range: 30-280 mmHg
- Pulse Range: 40-200bpm
- Cuff Pressure Display Range: 0–299 mmHg
- Memory: Last 99 Readings x2
- Measuring Resolution: 1mmHg
- Pressure Accuracy: ±3mmHg
- Power Source: 4-AA Alkaline batteries
- Storage Temperature: -4°F - +131°F (–20°C - +55°C)
- Operating Temperature: 50°F-104°F (10°C-40°C)
- Humidity: 15-95%
- Dimensions: 7” x 7” x 3.5”
- Weight: 1.14 lbs.
- Color: Navy
false not grp product
|Item Name||ADC Advantage™ Ultra Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Monitor, Model 6023N|
|Dimension||7in x 7in x 3.5in|
|Battery Type||AA Batteries|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Care for details.
Curaplex® ET Tubes, Cuffed with Stylet
Curaplex® PVC Nasopharyngeal Robertazzi Airways
Curaplex® Suction Catheters
Curaplex® Gravity IV Administration Sets, Needle-free Pre-pierced Sure-lok Y-Site
Curaplex® IV Extension Set with Needleless Injection Site, 8in
Curaplex® BVM Manual Resuscitator with Universal Connector and 7' O2 Tubing
Curaplex® Nasal Cannulas
Curaplex® Blood Pressure Cuffs
Curaplex® TritonGrip TE™ Nitrile Gloves
Curaplex® Patient Transporters