The Advantage™ 6021N measures systolic, diastolic pressure, and pulse. Smart logic technology determines ideal inflation level upon each use.
- Measures systolic, diastolic pressure, and pulse
- Smart Logic™ technology determines ideal inflation level
- Irregular heartbeat detector
- Automatic inflation and deflation control
- Recalls last 99 readings with date and time stamp for two users
- Extra-large LCD for easier viewing
- Self-adjusting extended range latex-free D-Bar cuff fits arm ranges from 8.7” to 16.5” (22 cm to 42 cm)
- Auto shut-off feature
- 4 “AA” batteries included
- Deluxe storage case included
- Meets or exceeds EN 1060-1, and EN 1060-3
- Cuff range: 8.7”-16.5” (22-42cm)
- Display: LCD
- Measuring method: Oscillometric
- Pressure sensor: Capacitive
- Systolic/diastolic range: 30-280 mmHg
- Pulse range: 40-200bpm
- Cuff pressure display range: 0–299 mmHg
- Memory: Last 99 readings for up to 2 users
- Power source: 4-AA alkaline batteries
- Storage temperature: -4°F - +131°F (–20°C - +55°C)
- Operating temperature: 50°F-104°F (10°C-40°C)
- Humidity: 15-95%
- Dimensions: 6.75” x 4.25” x 3”
- Weight: 1.07 lbs.
- Color: Navy
false not grp product
|Item Name||ADC® Advantage™ Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Monitor, Model 6021N|
|Dimension||6.75in x 4.25in x 3in|
|Battery Type||4 AA Alkaline Batteries|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.