ADC Adscope® 658 Electronic Stethoscope, Adult, Black
This item is a Class II Narcotic, and cannot be ordered online. To learn more about ordering, see medication ordering details or call 800.558.6270.
This item requires a License Authorization Form on file. Learn more
License Authorization Form (LAF) Required
Before we can ship this product to you, we must have a completed LAF on file for your organization. An LAF is a form that gets filled out by your Medical Director or Pharmacist-in-Charge, and provides the approval we need to process your order. Learn more
This item is refrigerated, and a $13.95 handling fee will be applied to your order. Learn more
Refrigerated drugs are only shipped on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to ensure that your shipment arrives during the business week. If you are more than two scheduled ground shipping days from our location in Wisconsin, your refrigerated order will be processed separately from any other items you are ordering, and will be shipped to you via 2nd Day Air.
All refrigerated orders are subject to a $13.95 Refrigeration Handling Fee per order.
Refrigerated drugs are shipped in a heavy-duty Styrofoam shipping cooler, lined with air packets, and enclosed with ICE-BRIX refrigerant packs.
This item may require additional shipping charges due to size. Learn more
Additional Shipping Charges May Apply
Due to the size or weight of this item, it will be shipped via commercial trucking service. Additional shipping charges may apply, and will not be reflected when you place your order online.
Following the placement of your order, a Customer Service Representative will reach out to you with any additional shipping costs, and will confirm you would still like to proceed with the order. If you’d like to know the shipping cost of this item prior to placing your order, give us a call at 800.558.6270.
This is a hazardous item, and can only be shipped via Ground. Learn more
The ADC Adscope 658 Electronic Stethoscope offers exceptional amplification compared to a traditional acoustic stethoscope. Each one features a contact-activated microphone that filters higher-frequency background noises. Sounds that typically interfere with auscultation, such as thick clothing, are drowned out and replaced with amplified heart and lung sounds. The bi-lumen (dual channel) cardiology headset optimizes the acoustic pathway. This stethoscope is designed with heavy-walled tubing, large-diameter aural tubes and a double-leaf tensioning spring that withstands thousands of cycles.
- Stethoscope amplifies sounds up to 18X (24dB)
- Noise-filtering contact microphone eliminates background interference
- 8-level volume control holds a last-setting memory
- Design consists of a cardiology headset, bi-lumen tubing and stainless-steel binaurals
- Multifunction button controls the frequency mode (bell or diaphragm) and volume
- Backlit LCD display powers down automatically if not in use
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery holds 20 hours of continuous use
- High-impact thermoplastic housing withstands drops and bumps
- Includes 3 pairs of Adsoft Plus™ snap-on silicone eartips (2 small; 1 large)
- Includes micro USB cable and scope ID tag
- Suitable for use on most patients
- Chestpiece type: Electronic
- Chestpiece material: ABS
- Chestpiece finish: Multiple
- Chestpiece weight: 2.7oz (77g)
- Diaphragm diameter: 2" (5cm)
- Diaphragm material: Silicone
- Diaphragm type: Specialized
- Bell diameter: N/A
- Microphone diameter: 7mm
- Headset type: Cardiology
- Headset material: Stainless
- Headset finish: Satin
- Tubing length: 19" (48cm)
- Total length: 30" (76cm)
- Total weight: 6oz (175g)
- Sensor: Piezoelectric sound transducer activated by polycarbonate diaphragm
- Voltage: 3.7V Lithium-ion polymer
- Power dissipation: 0.115VA (3.7V* 31mA)
- Microphone: 5Hz-5,000Hz
- Filter range (bell mode): 15Hz-200Hz
- Filter range (diaphragm mode): 100Hz-500Hz
- Battery life: 20hrs under continuous power on
- Charging time: 70min
- Amplification range: 6 dB-18 dB
- Digital volume: 8 step, 3 dB/step
- Operating environment temperature: -4°F to 104°F (-20°C ~ 40°C)
- Operating environment humidity: 20% to 95% relative humidity
- Operating environment atmospheric pressure: 101.325 kPa (760mmHg)
- Storage environment temperature: -4°F to 122°F (-20°C ~ 50°C)
- Storage environment humidity: 20% to 95% relative humidity
- Regulatory standards: EN 60601-1: 2005 + CORR. 1:2006 + CORR. 2:2007 + AM1:2012 EN 60601-1-2:2007+AC：2010
|Item Name||ADC Adscope® 658 Electronic Stethoscope, Adult, Black|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.