ADC® Adscope™ 601 Convertible Cardiology Stethoscope
Product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
The ADC Adscope™ 601 Convertible Cardiology Stethoscopes combine the versatility of the ADC Sprague with the acoustic excellence of the ADC 602. These latex free stethoscopes provide:
- Threaded chestpiece drum allows rapid conversion from a pediatric diaphragm to an adult bell
- Chestpiece precisely machined to exacting tolerances from surgical stainless steel for outstanding performance and rugged durability
- Extra deep bell for unsurpassed low frequency response
- Ultra-sensitive diaphragms for greater amplification and crisper high frequency transmission
- Non-chill bell and diaphragm retaining rims for patient comfort
- Large internal bore stainless steel binaurals are fixed at a 15º angle for greater comfort
- Custom molded bi-lumen 19" PVC tubing stays soft and flexible
- Extra-thick tubing walls minimize extraneous noise
- Double leaf internal spring construction reduces bulk and prevents kinking when folded
- Complete with one pair of PVC eartips and Adsoft™ deluxe PVC eartips in small and large sizes for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
- Complete with an accessory case containing the adult bell, 2 spare diaphragms, and two sets of eartips
- Scope ID Tag included
- Weighs 9 oz. (adult bell) and 10 oz. (pediatric diaphragm)
- Overall length 28"
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on metal parts
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.