3M™ N95 1860 Particulate Respirator Masks
Product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
The 3M N95 1860 Particulate Respirator Masks protect against airborne biological particles. These respirators are fluid-resistant to splash and spatter, including blood and other infectious materials. The N95 masks have an adjustable braided headband and cushioning nose foam clip to ensure a snug fit. They are disposable.
These masks meet the CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control. They are also NIOSH approved and FDA cleared for use as surgical masks. These masks are ideal for healthcare workers.
- Adjustable nose clip
- Braided comfort head strap
- NIOSH approved
- FDA cleared for use as surgical mask
- Collapse resistant cup shape design
- Exhalation valve: No
- Cartridge or filter included: Yes
- Flammability rating: Class 1
- Hazard type: Mold, Silica
- Gas and vapor protection type: Particulates
- Color: Teal
- 99% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) according to ASTM F2101
- Fluid resistant according to ASTM F1862
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Care for details.