3M™ Littmann® Electronic Stethoscope, Model 3100
The 3M™ Littmann® Electronic Stethoscope Model 3100 offers a quality auscultation experience for medical professionals and their patients. The stethoscope features a convenient LCD interface, which showcases the sound level, frequency mode, battery life and more. Its enhanced sound amplification provides listening power even in the most challenging conditions, like thick clothing interferences. Suitable for both infants and adults, this device offers easy-to-operate controls, ambient noise reduction technology and a comfortable fit for its user.
- Enhanced sound amplification provides listening power for challenging conditions
- Proprietary ambient noise reduction technology cancels out about 85% of ambient background noise without eliminating critical body sounds
- Sound sensor is built to stringent specifications, and provides a lifelike 3M™ Littmann® sound experience similar to a high-end cardiology stethoscope
- Sound pick-up at the center of the diaphragm is suitable for infants and adults
- Acoustic soft-seal eartips snap and offer a comfortable fit, also providing a tighter seal to resist ambient noise
- LCD screen displays the sound level and frequency mode, and activates a backlight in low-light conditions
- Eartips are offered in 2 sizes for a custom fit
- Patient heart rate displays after 5 seconds, and updates every 2 seconds
- Non-chill diaphragm promotes patient comfort
- Lightweight design is similar to the weight of a cardiology-grade acoustic stethoscope
- Traditional tubing design draped comfortably over the neck, and folds up easily
- Easy-to-operate controls for the power, bell/diaphragm/extended range frequency and sound adjustment
- Communicative device offers reminders when the battery life is low
- Provides tool-free access to the battery compartment
- Durable metal chestpiece endures daily rigors, and is performance-tested to withstand accidental drops
- Auto-on permits the stethoscope to remain in sleep mode until the next auscultation is performed
- Ideal for cardiologists, critical care nurses, EMTs, ER doctors, general practitioners, medical students, pediatric specialists and registered nurses
- Bluetooth: No
- Compatible with 3M StethAssist software: No
- Performance (1-10 scale): 10+
- Chestpiece design and technology: Durable metal
- Headset material: Wide diameter aerospace alloy
- Length: 27” (69cm)
- Weight: 185g
- Diaphragm diameter: 51mm
- Batteries: Lithium or single AA
- Wait time: 5 seconds
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.