3M™ Littmann® Classic III™ Stethoscope, Breast Cancer Awareness Special Edition, Pink, 27"
See notes for replacements
The 3M™ Littmann® Classic III™ Stethoscope offers high acoustic sensitivity for exceptional performance, plus a versatile two-sided chestpiece with tunable diaphragms. The Classic III stethoscope is used by students and medical professionals alike to identify, listen to, and study heart, lung, and other body sounds for physical assessment, patient monitoring, and diagnosis.
Tunable diaphragm technology—a 3M invention—lets clinicians hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure on the chestpiece. Hold the chestpiece with light pressure to hear low frequency sounds; press a little more to hear higher frequency sounds. This time-saving feature allows the healthcare provider to focus on the patient, while the non-chill diaphragm provides patient comfort.
Headset tension is easily adjusted for head size and comfort by squeezing together or pulling apart the eartubes. Snap-tight, soft-sealing eartips conform to individual ears for an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit. Eartips snap firmly onto the ends of the eartubes and, for safety, require a significant effort to remove.
Resilient next-generation tubing retains its shape and flexibility even after folding tightly into a pocket. It provides longer stethoscope life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol, and is less likely to pick up stains. Next-generation tubing is not made with natural rubber latex, a benefit to sensitive medical professionals and their patients. And, to play its part in the protection of human health and the environment, the next-generation tubing does not contain phthalate plasticizers.
The Classic III stethoscope is made in the USA for consistent quality.
- Two-sided chestpiece with tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides.
- Single-piece tunable diaphragm is easy to attach, and easier to clean because its surface is smooth without crevices.
- Pediatric side converts to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill rim.
- Next-generation tubing provides longer life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol; less likely to pick up stains.
- Small tunable diaphragm is useful for pediatric, small, or thin patients; around bandages; and for carotid assessment.
- Stainless steel chestpiece is precision-machined into an aesthetically pleasing, less angular shape. The stem features open side indicator.
- Snap-tight eartips have a soft, smooth surface providing a comfortable acoustic seal and comfortable fit.
$5 of the proceeds from each of these stethoscopes will be contributed to the American Cancer Society to help finish the fight against breast cancer.
- (1) Set of large and small soft-sealing eartips
- (1) Non-chill bell sleeve
- (1) Set of instructions
- Binaural construction: Single lumen
- Chestpiece finish: Machined stainless steel
- Chestpiece technology: Double-sided
- Chestpiece weight: 2.9 oz.
- Color: Rose pink
- Diaphragm diameter: 1.7 Inch
- Diaphragm material: Epoxy/Fiberglass
- Diaphragm type: Tunable, single-piece
- Eartip type: Soft Sealing
- Extra eartips: Yes
- Length: 27 inch
- Model: Classic III™™
- Weight: 5.3 oz.
- Tube Color: Rose pink
false not grp product
|Item Name||3M™ Littmann® Classic III™ Stethoscope, Breast Cancer Awareness Special Edition, Pink, 27"|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.