3M™ Littmann® Classic II Stethoscope, Infant
Typically ships in 3-6 weeks
The 3M™ Littmann® Classic II Infant Stethoscope is a dependable, hard-working clinical tool suitable for assessing, monitoring and diagnosing smaller patients. It delivers high-quality acoustics through the dual-sided chestpiece for high and low frequency sounds. The stethoscope’s headset tension can be easily adjusted for head size and comfort by squeezing together or pulling apart the eartubes. Locking firmly onto the ends of the eartubes, soft-sealing eartips snap in for an exceptional acoustic seal and comfortable fit. The resilient tubing retains its shape and flexibility even after folding. Due to the tool’s resistance to skin oils, stains and alcohol, it is likely to live longer. It is suitable for use by medical professionals and students for the listening of heart, lung and other body sounds in infant patients.
- Dual-sided chestpiece with small diaphragm is ideal for infant patients
- Versatile chestpiece design provides high acoustic sensitivity with floating diaphragm and open bell
- Non-chill rim and diaphragm provide patient comfort
- Soft-sealing eartips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit
- Adjustable headset for individual fit and comfort
- Angled eartubes align with ear canals
- Comes complete with large soft-sealing eartips, large firm eartips and instructions
- Does not contain phthalate plasticizers
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Total length: 28”
- Diaphragm: 3.3cm
false not grp product
|Item Name||3M™ Littmann® Classic II Stethoscope, Infant|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Care for details.