We offer three types of medication ordering. Click on each to expand the section and learn more.
- Before your agency can order prescription medications from Emergency Medical Products, we must have a completed License Authorization Form (signed by an authorized party or Pharmacist-in-Charge) on file. Once we receive your completed form, your agency's account will be reviewed within 24-48 hours. Once cleared to order prescription medications, you will be notified via email or phone.
Narcotic / Controlled Substance Ordering
- All medications denoted with the following icon on the product
page are subject to the narcotic and controlled substance ordering policies below.
Before your agency can purchase any narcotic or controlled substance prescription medications, Federal Law requires that Emergency Medical Products must have the following on file for each shipping address you order for:
- A completed License Authorization Form, signed by an authorized party.
- A copy of the DEA license for the location you wish to ship to.
- Important things to know:
- A state-controlled substance license is not acceptable as a substitute. Per Federal Law, DEA certificates are the only form of licensure we accept for narcotics or controlled substances. Some states also require a State Controlled Substance License to store and dispense these items.
- The only address we can ship your narcotic or controlled substance order to is the address listed on the supplied DEA certificate. You can update the address on your DEA certificate online. Once it is updated and validated by our licensing department, we can ship to that address.
License Authorization Form and DEA certification documents can be emailed to us
or faxed to us at 866.470.1355.
- Once we receive your completed form and DEA certificate via email or fax, your agency's account will be reviewed within 24-48 hours of receipt. Once cleared to order, you will be notified via email or phone.
Class III & IV Narcotics/Controlled Substances
Once your account is cleared, your agency will be permitted to order Class III & IV narcotics and controlled substances.
Class II Narcotics
A completed DEA Form 222 signed by an authorized party is required every time your agency places an order for Class II narcotics. Class II narcotics are listed online for informational purposes only and cannot be ordered online. For assistance in filling out the DEA Form 222, please refer to the numbered instructions below that correspond to the form's picture.
- Name of Supplier: Emergency Medical Products
- Street Address: 5235 International Dr. Suite B
- City and State: Cudahy, WI
- Date: Date form completed
- No. of Packages: Quantity of boxes you would like to order
- Size of Package: Number of units in a box
- Name of the item: Drug name with dose and delivery device (i.e. Carpuject, Vial, Amp) and container size
- Last Line Completed
- Signature of Purchaser: Authorized Party’s signature
We (the supplier) will complete these sections:
- Suppliers DEA Registration
- Shipping Information
This Federal Form 222 is in triplicate: We can only accept forms where copies 1 (brown) and 2 (green) are unseparated with the carbons intact. Please retain copy 3 (blue) for your records.
Mail, UPS or FedEx your completed forms with a purchase order or a completed order form to our address listed below:
Emergency Medical Products, Inc.
5235 International Drive Suite B
Cudahy, WI 53110
- Important things to know:
- All narcotic orders must be run separately from all other products and/or medications you are ordering. We can use the same Purchase Order number (if applicable) for this separate order. Due to increased regulatory procedures and special handling, all narcotic orders are assessed a $10.50 Narcotic Handling Fee.
- All narcotics are shipped Monday through Wednesday, unless expedited shipping is requested.
- We cannot accept any walk-in or pick up narcotic orders under any circumstances.
- All narcotics are sold in box and/or case lots only, unless denoted in the description.
- All narcotics are shipped from our Cudahy, Wisconsin distribution center.
- If the item you request is on backorder, we will hold your form for 60 days from the date on the form. After 60 days, a new form will need to be sent to us.
- No narcotic orders are shipped for Saturday delivery.
- We strive to offer product with at least 12-month expiration dating. However, there are instances where we cannot achieve this, due to manufacturer availability. The minimum expiration date we will ship to customers without notification is 6 months. If you have specific questions regarding expiration, please contact Customer Service prior to ordering.
Refrigerated Medication Ordering
- All medications denoted with the following icon are subject to the refrigerated medication policies below.
- Important things to know:
- All refrigerated medications are shipped in a heavy-duty Styrofoam shipping cooler, lined with air packets, and enclosed with ICE-BRIX refrigerant packs. This ensures protection from heat and damage.
- Refrigerated drugs are only shipped on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to ensure that your shipment arrives during the business week. If you are more than two scheduled ground shipping days from our location in Wisconsin, your refrigerated order will be processed separately from any other items you are ordering and will be shipped to you via 2nd Day Air.
- All refrigerated orders must be run separately from all other products and/or medications you are ordering. Due to the extra procedures, shipping containers and 2nd Day Air delivery used to ship your refrigerated medication properly, all refrigerated orders are subject to a $13.95 Refrigeration Handling Fee per order.
- Please note that due to the strict compliance placed on refrigerated drugs, they cannot be returned.