Your Partner in EMS
Creating Supply Lists
- There are four ways you can create a supply list. Note that you must be signed in to your account to utilize supply lists.
- From your account dashboard, click the “Supply Lists” tile. On the supply list page, click “Create New Supply List” and add a name and description. Once your list is created, you can add items to your supply list by selecting the “Add Items to My Supply List” header and searching for items by name or item number in the search box.
- From a product detail page, select the “Add to Supply List” link located below the “Add to Cart” button. A popup will appear and you can choose to add the product to an existing supply list or create a new supply list.
- You can also create a supply list from the cart page. In the lower left side of the page, select the “Add to Supply List” link. A popup will appear and you can choose to add the product(s) to an existing supply list or create a new supply list.
- The final way to create a supply list is from the Quick Order page. In the search box on the Quick Order page, begin typing an item number or name until you find the product you are searching for. Then select the desired packaging and quantity. When finished, select “Add to Supply List” in the bottom right of the form. A popup will appear and you can choose to add the product(s) to an existing supply list or create a new supply list.
Importing Supply Lists
- You can now upload a CSV file to your account as a supply list. The first column of the spreadsheet must contain Emergency Medical Products item numbers only, and it must be saved as a CSV file. Do not include column headers on your spreadsheet.
- To import a supply list, go to the Supply List page and select “Create New Supply List.” Select “Import Supply List” in the gray box, and select your CSV file from your computer. Once you have selected your file, the file name will appear to the right of “Import Supply List.” Select “Create New Supply List” and your supply list will appear in the Active Supply List section.
Editing Supply Lists
- To edit a supply list name or description, select the list you would like to edit from your Supply Lists page. Select “Edit Name & Description” in the bottom left corner of the “Supply List Details” box.
- To remove items from your supply list, select the red “X” icon under “Remove.” You can view items that were removed from your list under the “Previously Removed Items” section. If you would like to re-add items, select the red “+” sign under “Add Back to List”.
- To add items to your list, you can either search for items under the “Add Items to My Supply List” header, or you can add items as you shop from the product detail page, the cart page or the Quick Order page.
Placing Orders from a Supply List
- To place an order from a Supply List, you will need to add the items in your list to a cart. Items in your supply list will default to a quantity of “0.” You can update the quantity of items needed and update the packaging for each item in the supply list, then select “Add to Cart” to begin the ordering process.
Inactivate and Reactivate a Supply List
- Supply lists that are no longer needed can be set as inactive. They can be reactivated at a later time to begin using them again. You can view all Active and Inactive Supply Lists on your Supply Lists page.
- Supply Lists can be inactivated by selecting the red “X” under “Inactivate Supply List” from the Supply List page. You can also inactivate a list by clicking on the “Inactivate Supply List” link on the Supply List Detail page.
- Similarly, you can reactivate a supply list by selecting the red “+” under “Reactivate” from the Supply List page. You can also reactivate a list by clicking the “Reactivate” link on the Supply List Detail page.
Downloading Supply Lists
- Supply lists can be downloaded and saved as spreadsheets. To download a supply list, select the list you want to download and select the “Download Supply List” button in the gray “Supply List Details” box.
- A spreadsheet will download to your computer with the supply list ID number as the file name. The file will contain columns for the item number, item name, units of measure (UOM) and price.
Sharing Supply Lists
- Supply lists can now be shared easily with colleagues that have web accounts linked to your EMP account number. To share a supply list, select the name of the supply list from the “Active Supply Lists” section. In the gray “Supply List Details” box, select the “Send a Copy of Supply List” button.
- Note that supply lists are shareable, but not collaborative. Any changes made to supply lists after sharing are specific to the web user, and will not be shared with the original owner.