Your Partner in EMS
Backordered Items Report
- The Backordered Items Report allows you to view orders with backordered items by product for a specified date range, up to 24 months, for all shipping addresses or a specific shipping address.
Purchase Summary Report
- The Purchase Summary Report allows you to enter a date range, and see combined purchase activity at the item level. For example, if you buy 20 boxes of gloves every month, and entered a 4 month date range, you would see the glove item you purchase, with a quantity of 80 boxes (20 boxes multiplied by 4 months). You can also download the results as a .xlxs file for future use. Files of this type may be opened with programs such as Microsoft Excel.
DSCSA Transaction Report
- The Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA) Transaction Report allows you to view and download transaction reports for all prescription drugs you have ordered that require this tracing. This report features multiple input fields to help narrow down your search results. Use any combination of order/confirmation number, item number, drug name, National Drug Code (NDC), lot number, a date range or the location the drugs were shipped to. Sort your results by item number, item name, order date, ship date, document number or vendor. Download the results as a .xlxs file for future use. Files of this type may be opened with programs such as Microsoft Excel.
Purchase Per Month Report
- The Purchase Per Month Report allows you to view your combined purchase activity per item, broken down by month. Download the results as a .xlxs file for future use. Files of this type may be opened with programs such as Microsoft Excel.
Pharmaceutical Backorder Report
- The Pharmaceutical Backorder Report displays products currently on manufacturer backorder, and provides possible substitute products and a manufacturer ETA for next release. This is a PDF report that is updated weekly to provide the most accurate information available.
- When you view the report, be sure to check the date at the top of the page. If the date is more than a week old, you are likely looking at an old version, and will need to clear your browser cache.