- Resetting a Password
If you have forgotten your EMP password, you can easily reset it. Click on the "Forgot your password?" link from the sign in page.
- A popup will appear for you to enter your email address. From here, you will receive instructions on how to reset your password.
- Signing In
- To sign in, click on the "Sign In" button in the upper right corner of the page. From there you can sign in using your already-existing EMP account.
If you have an existing account and are logging in to the new website for the first time, you will need to reset your password for security purposes. Click here to reset your password.
- You have six attempts to log in to your account before the account will be locked. If your account is locked you must contact customer service.
- Creating a New Account
- If you do not have an account with EMP, you can select the "Create Account" button from the sign in page to create a new EMP account.
Complete the required fields within the Account Information section of the form. You can also opt in to the EMP Rewards Program and sign up to receive emails from EMP at this time. Once all required fields in the form have been completed, please click on the "Create Account" button at the bottom of the page.
- Once your account is created, you can see order status and history, save supply lists, pull account-based reports and more!
- Link Your Web Account to Your EMP Account Number
- If you have ordered from EMP in the past, it’s likely that there is already an account set up for you. You can link your new online account with the account we have on file to see your order history, auto-load your addresses and more.
To link an existing account, click on the “Create an Account” button. Once here, select “Link Existing Account.” Input the account number to which you want to link, as well as the billing zip code of that account. Select “Link Existing Account,” and then complete the rest of the fields beneath “Account Information” to finish setting up your account.
- If you have already registered for your web account, and did not link to your account number in the registration process, have no fear! Our Customer Service team is happy to take care of this for you. Just contact us, and we will get your account linked!
- Filtered Search
- When you search for a product, or are browsing through product categories, you now have the ability to refine your results based on key product attributes.
- Click to set a filter for the item attribute you want to search by, and only items matching that choice will be displayed. You can select multiple filters to narrow down your search.
- Example: To search for eyewear with clear lenses, locate the “Lens Color” filter on the left-hand side and check the box for “Clear."
- EMP Rewards
- To view details of the EMP Rewards program, and see FAQs, click here
- Quick Order
- Quick Order enables you to search for items by item number or name and quickly populate the order form. Once your form is populated with the products you have selected, you can easily add them to a supply list or shopping cart. Click on the "Quick Order " link in the footer at the bottom of the EMP site to open the form.
- In the search box on the form, begin typing an item number or name, and select the desired packaging and quantity. Once finished, you can add the item(s) to a Supply List or your Cart.