Your Partner in EMS
- EMP offers two primary shipping methods – Ground or Expedited (Next Day Air or 2nd Day Air). During checkout you will be able to view your estimated delivery date based on the shipping address added in Step 1. To see all shipping costs, timing, restrictions and additional information, please visit the Shipping Information page.
- For individuals, we accept credit charges via American Express, Discover, MasterCard or Visa.
- For organizations, upon completion and approval of a credit application, Emergency Medical Products offers payment terms of Net 30 Days.
- If you have Rewards points on your account that you would like to redeem, you will see a dropdown appear during step 3 of checkout where you will be able to select the number of Rewards points you would like to apply to your order. Note that points can only be redeemed in 1,000-point increments, i.e., 1,000, 2,000, 3,000, etc. Every 1,000 points earned can be redeemed for $10 in credit on your order.
- If your organization has a tax exemption certificate on file with Emergency Medical Products, your orders will automatically be processed without tax. If your organization is tax exempt and you do not have a certificate on file with EMP, you will need to check the "My order should be tax exempt" checkbox in the "Notes" section of step 3 of checkout. Please note: this checkbox is not available in guest checkout. You must be signed in to mark your order as tax exempt.
- To process your order as tax exempt, EMP needs to have a copy of your state-issued Tax Exempt Certification on file. Please do not submit your certificate until after you have placed your first order. For more information on how and where to submit your certificate, please visit the Tax Exemption page.