EMP Response to COVID-19
At Emergency Medical Products (EMP), our priorities always lie in the health and wellness of our employees, our customers and the patients our customers serve. We are working tirelessly to ensure all stay safe and can receive the products they need.
That being said, because of COVID-19 and its impacts, there is a higher amount of order delays and product shortages. We appreciate your support and understanding as we move through these unprecedented circumstances together.
POTENTIAL DELAYS AND CANCELLATIONS
As a result of COVID-19, demand for products is much higher than usual.
This means that the processing and shipping of orders will likely be delayed.
Additionally, some orders of high-demand products that we can no longer fulfill may be cancelled. If this happens, we will contact you via email and you will not be charged.
We are removing the ability to purchase out-of-stock items on our website as quickly as possible. However, please note that availability for certain products changes by the minute.
During this challenging time, our primary focus is equipping healthcare providers with the supplies they need to protect themselves and care for patients. For this reason, orders from dealers, resellers, individual consumers or other non-medical organizations may be cancelled so that we can serve healthcare providers.
NON-CANCELLABLE AND NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS
As manufacturers work to comply with skyrocketing order demand, many are enforcing stricter rules, including products becoming non-cancellable and non-returnable during this time. This has led us to implement a similar policy until the supply chain normalizes: For the items listed below, there will be no returns or cancellations allowed.
- Personal protection equipment (i.e. masks, gowns, eye protection)
- Infection control supplies (i.e. hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes)
Frequently Asked Questions
- As we navigate the COVID-19 pandemic, we are working hard with our manufacturer partners to address inventory shortages. Find newly arrived, high-demand products here.
- Our most popular categories right now include personal protection equipment and infection control supplies. For many items that are out of stock, we have removed the ability to order online.
- You can search for products using the search function located at the top of the page.
- If you cannot find what you are looking for, you can call customer service at 800.558.6270.
- We are doing our best to ensure accurate stock statuses are being shown on product pages. If you see that the “Add to Cart” button is unavailable on a product page, the item is most likely out of stock, and cannot be ordered online at this time.
- We have taken measures to sanitize our warehouse and offices and continue to implement best practices for disease prevention, as outlined on the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) website to help keep our employees safe.
- Warehouse employees have been provided with personal protection equipment for their safety, and the safety of our customers.
- Employees who are not required for on-site activities are working from home, and travel has been restricted.
Our Commitment to Help
QualityEMP is committed to ensuring that all products on buyemp.com have been thoroughly vetted and approved for medical use.
Ethical PricingEMP is committed to charging a fair price on products. This means no price-gouging, no matter how high the demand for products is.
Determined CommunicationWe have increased staffing of our sales and customer service teams in attempt to keep up with the influx of calls and requests. We aim to be transparent and informative through this challenging situation. Please see this page for regular updates.
Prioritizing YouWith the ever-changing situation, we recognize this as a time filled with uncertainty for many, and difficulty for all. Rest assured, we are giving our all to put your health above everything else. Our thoughts go out to each and every one of you.
Please accept our deepest thanks for your continued loyalty and understanding. We recognize your sacrifice, and appreciate you more than ever during this worldwide hardship.
CDC ResourcesCoronavirus Situation Summary
Coronavirus Information for Healthcare Professionals
Coronavirus Healthcare Supply of Personal Protective Equipment