The EMS Today 2012 Conference is already next week! By attending EMS Today you can be assured quality education, networking, and learning about all the latest products on the market.
A.J. Heightman, Editor-in-Chief, at JEMS also has his top ten reasons to attend EMS Today:
10. Great preconference workshops.
9. Free registration to the new International Conference on Disaster & Terrorism Preparedness.
8. Clinton R. Van Zandt, former FBI profiler and hostage negotiator and popular NBC/MSNBC analyst, will present a powerful and informative keynote address on the New Age of Terrorism
7. Hear important lectures on the use of simulation, clinical hot topic issues, and successful grant proposals, as well as a federal town hall meeting, the EMS Policy Summit and EMS “State of the Science” trends from members of the Major Metropolitan Medical Directors Coalition.
6. Be thoroughly entertained as Baxter Larmon and Walt Stoy emcee the cooking contest on Friday, March 2 in the exhibit hall.
5. Learn, have fun and earn CEH at the ever-popular JEMS Games “Excellence in EMS” Clinical Competition on Friday night, March 2nd.
4. The massive EMS Today exhibit hall not only features many new EMS products, it also hosts free CE sessions, the cooking contest, free continental breakfast on Saturday and more products related to disaster/terrorism preparedness and planning.
3. Vote for your favorite new products in the New Product Rush program.
2. Meet Randolph Mantooth, who starred as firefighter/paramedic Johnny Gage in the TV series Emergency!
1. Networking, networking, networking. If you have a problem or a success story, you need to share it with your EMS colleagues. Don’t underestimate the value of networking to your career.
P.S. EMP can be found in the exhibit hall at booth #3235. Hope to see you there!