AED Recertification Process
When buying a life-saving device like an AED, you need peace of mind that you're getting a quality product that will work every time. Rest assured - our recertification process offers the dependability of new equipment at budget-friendly prices.
Our factory-certified technicians fully test each AED through a 9-point inspection process. This also ensures that the AED adheres to all factory guidelines and specifications. Each AED is meticulously cleaned and detailed to provide as close to a like-new appearance as possible. Every recertified AED comes with Adult Defib Pads, Batteries and a 3-Year Warranty.
9-Point Inspection Process:
- AED is upgraded to current AHA guidelines (if available).*
- Each unit is connected to a Fluke Impulse 7000 defibrillator analyzer to assure joule output is within FDA guidelines.
- Device performance information is recorded and stored.
- Visual inspection ensures AED is in acceptable cosmetic condition.
- Device is thoroughly cleaned.
- New pads and batteries are installed.
- AED is turned on to initiate self-test.
- AED is packed according to shipping regulations.
- Order is professionally packed in accordance to Fedex/UPS regulations.
- Tracing information is submitted to the manufacturer.
Featured Recertified AEDs
Cardiac Science Powerheart® AED G3 with Rescuecoach, Recertified
Physio-Control LifePak® 1000 AED with Graphical Display, Recertified