This fully accessorized worklight can be mounted on a hard hat or fire helmet, carried in a belt pouch or used to direct traffic. A necessity for confined space workers, utilities, municipalities, firefighters, safety inspectors, etc. UL (USA) ClassI Div 1, FM, CSA Class I Div 2 or CENELEC EEx (ATEX) ratings for use in hazardous locations.
- Rubber sheath molded over bezel to reduce glare and improve impact resistance (passes UL 30 ft drop to concrete test)
- Two switch types - new push-button thumb switch or twist ON/OFF
- Prefocused high intensity spot beam
- New easy loading drop-in battery compartment for quick reload of batteries
- Hydrogen scrubber catalyst, polarized battery contacts and 0-psi vent minimize explosive risk from leaking batteries
- Tough, non-corroding ABS and polycarbonate plastic construction.
- Waterproof to 10 feet
All orders are shipped via ground except for certain larger orders, ambulance cots, etc. which ship via commercial trucking service.
When shipping ground you can expect the following transit days to your location. Please note: The transit days are based on business days.