The QuickLook is built to accommodate most styles of Automated External Defibrillators (AED) for extremely prompt access. Perfect for use in public areas such as airports, shopping malls, coliseums, or homes as an all-in-one first responder bag.
*Designed specifically to carry StatPacks drug module, QuickRoll intubation kit and IV module
- Sturdy foam-lined construction protects contents
- Reflective piping and tie down loops for added nighttime safety
- High quality construction and materials are backed by a lifetime warranty
- Large side pockets allow for quick access to vital sign tools without accessing the main compartment
- Whistle built into sternum strap buckle provides additional safety
- QuickZip access to main compartment
- Large zipper-pulls allow easy, quick access even while wearing gloves
- Ergonomic, padded shoulder straps and back panel for comfort during transport
- Fully adjustable hook-&-loop shelving that can be custom configured to individual preference and equipment needs
Contents not Included
Dimensions: 18"H x 14"W x 7.5"D
All orders are shipped via ground except for certain larger orders, ambulance cots, etc. which ship via commercial trucking service.
When shipping ground you can expect the following transit days to your location. Please note: The transit days are based on business days.
Write a Review »
See All Reviews
This is a decent back pack. It held everything we needed it to, but it didn't last very long. It is pretty worn on. We do use it on a daily basis though.
Was this review helpful? Yes
(1 of 1 people found this review helpful.)