Nellcor OxiMax® N-65™ Handheld Pulse Oximeter incorporates Nellcor's latest digital signal processing technology to deliver accurate, reliable SpO2 and pulse rate values even during low perfusion and signal interference, including patient motion. As a result, it can more effectively monitor a broader range of patients. The OxiMax® N-65™ provides:
- Nellcor's advanced signal processing technology delivers reliable operation even in difficult monitoring conditions
- Compatible with the complete line of single-patient-use, reusable and specialty OxiMax sensors, including the MAX-FAST® forehead sensor and SoftCare™ non-adhesive sensors
- Features industry-leading LoSat™ expanded accuracy range (60% to 100% SpO2) when used with OxiMax adhesive sensors, for better management of patients with congenital heart disease
- Conveniently small and lightweight
- Ergonomic shape and simple keypad make it easy to operate
- Audible and visible alarms
- Bright blue, backlit display is easy to see in any lighting conditions
- Long battery life: 19 or 40 hours depending on battery type
- Includes OxiMax N-65 Handheld Pulse Oximeter, four AA-size alkaline batteries, Operator's Manual CD-ROM, and reusable Durasensor® DS-100A adult finger clip sensor (carrying case sold separately)
All orders are shipped UPS Ground except for certain larger orders, ambulance cots, etc. which ship via commercial trucking service.
When shipping UPS Ground you can expect the following transit days to your location. Please note: The transit days are based on business days.