The Lifesecure 50 Person Trauma First Aid Kit is an important component of solid emergency preparedness for any facility. This kit is designed using the experience of leading disaster response organizations to meet the emergency medical needs of up to 50 people at a school, workplace, or other facility.
The instructions and supplies in this kit can be used to provide first aid until qualified professional medical help arrives and to assist the professionals once they are on the scene. Many organizations offer expert first aid training for volunteers.
The kit includes emergency first aid instructions and supplies for: medical support of search and rescue operations; treating victims for shock; treating fractures and dislocations; cleaning, dressing, and bandaging wounds; the application of cold for healing; and storing instructions and emergency plan documents (waterproof pouch). The large trauma duffle bag makes supplies easy to store, carry and access for use.
- For first aid and emergency instruction: (1) trauma kit instruction sheet (1) first aid guidebook, (1) first aid ready reference (1) emergency document pouch.
- For medical support of search and rescue operations: (1) folding stretcher, (5) triage tags (1) pair heavy–duty rubber gloves, (1) bottle of Sanizide (10) pairs latex gloves, (15) single use thermometers, (14) dust masks (2) 12–hour light sticks, (12) biohazard bags (1) writing tablet and (2) pens.
- For treating injured victims for shock: (5) disposable blankets.
- For treating fractures and dislocations: (8) cardboard splints (3) triangular bandages with safety pins.
- For cleaning wounds: (40 packets) triple antibiotic ointment, (2 pints) hydrogen peroxide (2) sterile absorbent cotton rolls, (1) sodium chloride irrigation solution (10) 4 oz. water pouches.
- For dressing and bandaging wounds: Bandages and Pads: (15) ABD pads, 8” x 10”, sterile, (100) Adhesive bandages, 3/4” x 3”, plastic, (3) elastic bandages, 2” x 4.5 YD, (3) elastic bandages, 4” x 4.5 YD, (6) elastic gauze bandages, 2”, (6) elastic gauze bandages, 4”, (10) compress bandages, 4”, (50) gauze pads, 4” x 4”, sterile, (10) butterfly adhesive bandages, (6) Eye pads with (6) adhesive strips pairs Adhesive Tape: (1) adhesive tape, 1” x 10 YD, (2) adhesive tape, ½” x 10 YD. Instruments: (1) tweezers, (1) scissors, 5 ½”.
- For application of cold: (2) instant ice packets.
- For feminine hygiene: (2) sanitary napkins.
- For compact storage and easy carrying: Packed in a large trauma duffle bag with double hand straps, adjustable shoulder strap, wide–mouth main compartment for easy access to supplies, and multiple pockets for easy organization. Bright orange tag identifies kit in an emergency.
- Dimensions and weight: 24” x 11” x 11”, 20 lbs.
All orders are shipped via ground except for certain larger orders, ambulance cots, etc. which ship via commercial trucking service.
When shipping ground you can expect the following transit days to your location. Please note: The transit days are based on business days.