The LifeSecure 25 Person Emergency Response Kit is the base unit upon which to build a complete emergency preparedness solution for your facility. This kit is designed using U.S. Government recommendations to meet the needs of up to 25 people during the first several hours of an emergency.
It provides the essential supplies most needed for support in the first several hours after a severe emergency or disaster: emergency instructions, search and rescue supplies and tools, dust masks for easier breathing, first aid, water [5-year shelf life], and items that supply warmth, shelter,communication, light and sanitation.
The sealed 5-gallon bucket provides compact, airtight storage. The bright orange lid identifies the kit in an emergency and is tamper-evident for security while stored. With the Snap-On toilet seat in place, the bucket serves as an emergency toilet when access to working toilet facilities is not available. A document pouch is attached to the back of the container and can be easily removed for quick access to emergency information: emergency instructions, emergency response plans, rosters, etc.Complete Kit includes:
- (2) 12-hour light sticks
- (3) 3" gauze compress
- (26) 4 oz. emergency water pouches
- (1) 5 gallon toilet bucket
- (1) 8’ x 10’ tarp/ground cover
- (12) Biohazard bags
- (26) Dust masks
- (1) Emergency AM radio with two sets of batteries
- (1) Emergency instruction sheet
- (3) Emergency thermal blankets
- (1) First aid kit
- (1) Flashlight with two sets of batteries
- (6) Latex gloves, pairs
- (1) Leather palmed work gloves, pair
- (100) Moist towelettes
- (2) Pens
- (1) Pry bar
- (1) Roll plastic sheeting
- (2) Rolls duct tape
- (1) Safety goggles, pair
- (1) Snap-on toilet seat
- (12) Toilet deodorizer packets
- (1) Toilet paper roll,
- (1) Waterproof document pouch
- (1) Whistle with lanyard
- (1) Writing tablet
- Packed in a waterproof 5-gallon bucket with carry handle, airtight tamper-evident lid, and removable emergency document pouch. Bright orange lid identifies kit in an emergency.
- Dimensions and weight: 15” x 13.5 x 13”, 23 lbs.
All orders are shipped via ground except for certain larger orders, ambulance cots, etc. which ship via commercial trucking service.
When shipping ground you can expect the following transit days to your location. Please note: The transit days are based on business days.