The Multi-Venous IV Training Arm Kit, is a complete IV therapy training kit which includes a full-size right arm with replaceable skin and veins designed for peripheral intravenous therapy.
- Realism of the human arm in appearance, feel and resistance at puncture sites
Palpable veins enable site selection and preparation
- Subcutaneous and intramuscular injections may be performed in the deltoid
- Infusible veins allow peripheral therapy with IV bolus or push injection method
- Replaceable skin and vein system ensure longevity of model
Will articulate to Laerdal’s adult line of manikins
This Product Includes....
- Multi-Venous IV Arm
- Replacement skin and multi-vein system
- Blood concentrate
- Blood Bag with Tubing and Connector
- Clamp and Hook
- 5 Syringes
- Manikin Lubricant
- Carry Case
- Anatomically accurate full arm model
- Rotation at deltoid for easier anterior and posterior vein access
- Multiple injection sites for IV insertion
- Dorsal veins of hand (3)
- Median Vein
- Basilic Vein
- Cephalic Vein
All orders are shipped via ground except for certain larger orders, ambulance cots, etc. which ship via commercial trucking service.
When shipping ground you can expect the following transit days to your location. Please note: The transit days are based on business days.