The Laerdal ALS baby is a portable skill trainer for realistic infant resuscitation training. Laerdal ALS Baby manikin is a three-month-old infant with an anatomy that offers exceptional realism for individual training. The Laerdal ALS baby offers the opportunity to practice advanced resuscitation skills, including airway management, professional rescuer CPR, vascular access, and 4-lead ECG monitoring.
- Educational effectiveness - through practicing basic and advanced CPR skills
- Multifunction use - facilitates training of multiple skills needed for infant ACLS training
- Cost efficient - durable and dependable for long-term use and cost efficiency
- Anatomically realistic enables lifelike infant resuscitation training to be performed
- Portable infant ACLS skill trainer for training in all environments
Heart Sim sold separately
- Realistic airway anatomy with tongue, oropharynx, epiglottis, larynx, vocal cords and trachea
- Practicing of bag-valve-mask ventilation, oral and nasal intubation and use of LMA (Laryngeal Mask Airway)
- CPR can be performed
- 3-lead, 4 connectors ECG monitoring
- Available with optional HeartSim® 200 Rhythm Simulator
- Intraosseous needle insertion with aspiration of bone marrow
- Sellick Maneuver can be performed
- Compatible with the HeartSim® 4000 Rhythm Simulator (Must be purchased separately)
All orders are shipped via ground except for certain larger orders, ambulance cots, etc. which ship via commercial trucking service.
When shipping ground you can expect the following transit days to your location. Please note: The transit days are based on business days.