First Responder Bag-Pacific Coast Series is a great bag for first responders or setting up a special purpose kit.
- Outer shell is constructed of 1000 denier Cordura® nylon
- Interior liner is constructed of nylon pack cloth and high density foam for equipment protection and stability
- Dividers are fully adjustable and secured in place with hook and loop
- Both the dividers and the liner may be removed for cleaning
- Hand wash with mild soap and water, allow to air dry.
- High wear points, the bottom and the back, are covered with 22 oz. vinyl coated nylon with twice the durability of Cordura®
- Inside the lid is a large zippered pocket and 30 elastic loops of assorted sizes
- The outside has a large zippered pocket for modules or loose supplies.
- YKK #10 heavy duty nylon zipper is used throughout the bag
- Comes with an adjustable nylon shoulder strap
- Wt. 48 oz.
- Overall dimensions: 13”L x 6”W x 13 1/2”H.
All orders are shipped via ground except for certain larger orders, ambulance cots, etc. which ship via commercial trucking service.
When shipping ground you can expect the following transit days to your location. Please note: The transit days are based on business days.