The new patent pending disposable S.A.L.T. Airway (Supraglottic Airway Laryngopharyngeal Tube) by Ecolab allows more rapid, safe and effective airway management.
Simply insert the S.A.L.T. as a basic oropharyngeal airway, allowing you to ventilate the patient by delivering air direct to the tracheal opening. When the time comes to intubate the patient, simply pass an endotracheal tube through the center of the device. What often took multiple attempts can now be reduced to just one.
The non-sterile S.A.L.T. now features several new design advances including an airway with device midline indicator, pre-attached proximal collar with tactile ridges, strap securing points on collar, ET tube holder, latex-free securing strap, and enhanced glottis guide.
- No need to stop CPR in order to intubate
- Safe, effective, fast
- Reduces procedure time
- Easy to in-service your staff
- Establishes a new practice for airway management
- Use the tongue blade to displace tongue and lift the epiglottis
- Insert the lubricated S.A.L.T. like an oropharyngeal airway
- Pass endotracheal tube through center of device
- Secure patented clamp to ET tube and secure strap
All orders are shipped via ground except for certain larger orders, ambulance cots, etc. which ship via commercial trucking service.
When shipping ground you can expect the following transit days to your location. Please note: The transit days are based on business days.
You may also like: