The SPECTRO2™ 30 Pulse Oximeter offers dependable results, plus the flexibility to perform in virtually any clinical setting. This continuous monitoring device displays %SpO2, pulse rate, signal strength, and Pulse amplitude Index (PI). Utilizing patented BCI® Serial Autocorrelation technology, the SPECTRO2™ 30 Pulse Oximeter can be trusted to deliver reliable readings on a wide range of patients. It monitors the efficacy of respiratory treatments in the most challenging situations, even under conditions of low perfusion or during motion.
The SPECTRO2™ 30 Pulse Oximeter has multiple operating modes, audible and visual alarms, and remote alarm capability that alerts for potential clinical intervention.
- Patented Serial Autocorrelation technology
- Large, bright, easy-to-read LED
- Audible and visual alarms
- Intuitive 5-key navigation
- User-selectable Clinician, Home, and Sleep operating modes
- Unique on-board cradle to store and protect finger sensor
- Compatible with Docking Station and Attachable Printer
- Nellcor® sensor compatibility
- 3.3" W x 6.1" H x 1.7" D
- Motion tolerant
- Low perfusion performance
- Comfortable ergonomic design allows easy one-handed operation
- Converts from handheld to tabletop unit with Docking Station
- Remote alarm capabilities
- Stores patient data for transfer to PC for improved efficiency and documentation
All orders are shipped via ground except for certain larger orders, ambulance cots, etc. which ship via commercial trucking service.
When shipping ground you can expect the following transit days to your location. Please note: The transit days are based on business days.