The BCI SPECTRO2™ 10 Pulse Oximeter is a low cost, spot-check device displaying %SpO2, pulse rate, signal strength and Pulse amplitude Index (PI). Affordable, dependable, and easy to use. This device delivers reliable performance, meeting the needs of health care providers in primary care environments. Its unique optional accessories allow clinicians to customize a solution to meet the needs of virtually any clinical environment.
- Large, bright, easy-to-read LED for at-a-glance assessment
- Unique on-board cradle to store and protect finger sensor
- Multiple power options
- Compatible with Docking Station, Attachable Printer, and BCI® spot-check sensor
- Pulse amplitude Index (PI)
- Low battery indicator
- 3.3" W x 6.1" H x 1.7" D
- Durable, reliable performance you expect from the BCI® brand
- Comfortable ergonomic design allows easy one-handed operation
- Optional printer eliminates possible documentation errors
- Stores patient data for transfer to PC for improved efficiency and documentation
All orders are shipped via ground except for certain larger orders, ambulance cots, etc. which ship via commercial trucking service.
When shipping ground you can expect the following transit days to your location. Please note: The transit days are based on business days.