Before your agency can order prescription medications from EMP, we MUST have on file a completely filled out Prescription Drug Authorization (PDA) Form signed by your Medical Director. This form can be downloaded from our website, faxed or mailed to you. Once we receive your completed form via email, fax, or mail, your agency's account will be cleared to order prescription medications.
Before your agency can purchase any narcotics, Federal Law requires that EMP must have on file the following:
- A completed EMP Prescription Drug Authorization (PDA) Form, signed by your Medical Director. This form can be downloaded from our website for your convenience.
- A copy of your Medical Director's DEA Certificate. Please note that we can only accept this DEA Certificate, State controlled substance license is NOT acceptable. The ONLY address we can ship your narcotic order to is the address listed on the supplied DEA Certificate. Sorry, NO exceptions. For your convenience, we have implemented an electronic online verification service to our system that can be used for verification in lieu of receiving a hard copy of the DEA Certificate. Please ask any of our customer service representatives for details.
Please note: The EMP Prescription Drug Authorization (PDA) Form and the DEA Certification CAN be faxed to us at 800.558.1551.
After we have received the above information your agency's account is set up in our system allowing your agency to order Class IV Narcotics over the phone, fax or website. After verification, your order is shipped to you. All narcotics are shipped Monday through Wednesday, unless expedited shipping is requested.
To place an order for Morphine or any other Class-II Narcotics you MUST send us a completed DEA Form 222 signed by your Medical Director every time your agency places an order for Class-II Narcotics. Class-II Narcotics are listed online only for informational purposes. Class-II Narcotics cannot be ordered online. For assistance in filling out this DEA provided form, please refer to the numbered instructions below that correspond to the form's picture.
- Name of Supplier: Emergency Medical Products
- Street Address:5235 International Drive, Suite B
- City and State: Cudahy, WI
- Date: Date form completed
- No. of Packages: Quantity of boxes you would like to order
- Size of Package: Number of Units in a Box
- Name of the item: Drug name with dose and delivery device (i.e. Carpuject, Vial, Amp)
- Last Line Completed
- Signature of Purchaser: Medical Director's Signature
Emergency Medical Products (the supplier) will complete the Suppliers DEA Registration, NDC and shipping information for you. This Federal Form 222 is in triplicate: EMP can only accept forms where copies 1 and 2 are unseparated with the carbons intact. Please retain copy 3 for your records. Mail, UPS or FedEx your completed forms with a Purchase Order or a completed EMP Order Form to our address listed below:
Emergency Medical Products, Inc.
5235 International Drive
Cudahy, WI 53110
All narcotic orders MUST be run separately from all other products and/or medications you are ordering. We can use the same Purchase Order number (if applicable) for this separate order. Due to increased regulatory procedures and special handling, all narcotic orders are assessed a $10.50 Narcotic Handling Fee. Rest assured, your agency is getting nationwide low pricing and FREE shipping!
All narcotic orders must be placed by 3:30 C.S.T. to ensure same day shipping.
EMP cannot accept any walk-in narcotic orders under ANY circumstances.
All narcotics are sold in box and/or case lots only, unless denoted in the narcotics catalog description.
All narcotics are shipped from our Cudahy, Wisconsin distribution center.
Please note that all drugs denoted with the following thermometer icon are subject to EMP's Refrigerated Medication Procedure and Policy.
All medications requiring a cooler storage temperature are shipped in a heavy duty Styrofoam shipping cooler, lined with air packets, and enclosed with ICE-BRIX refrigerant packs. This ensures that your refrigerated medications are protected from heat and damage.
All medications requiring a refrigerated shipment are only shipped Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to ensure that your special shipment gets to you within two business days. If you are more than two scheduled ground shipping days from our location in Wisconsin, your order will be processed on a separate order from any other items you are ordering and shipped to you via 2nd Day Air.
Due to the extra procedures, shipping containers, and 2nd Day Air delivery used to ship your refrigerated medication properly, all refrigerated orders are subject to a $12.95 refrigeration handling fee per order.
Please note that due to the strict compliance placed on refrigerated drugs, they cannot be returned. They do however, still qualify for our Pharmaceutical Return Policy upon expiration, to which they can be sent back.
Almost every State in the U.S. requires that all out-of-state businesses be licensed to conduct prescription drug distribution. EMP is properly licensed to distribute prescription medications and narcotics in every continental U.S. State*. So, order with confidence that your medication order is being processed under all applicable laws, regulations and statutes. The right way is the only way.
*Except New Hampshire - which prohibits out-of-state EMS narcotic drug distribution. Non-narcotic drugs we can sell.